An tSean Bhearic – Falcarragh Visitor’s Centre in Falcarragh

An tSean Bhearic – Falcarragh Visitor’s Centre is located in Falcarragh (county of Donegal)

Address: Main Street, Falcarragh

Position on map:

Phone: 074 9180655 / 074 9180888

This authentic two-storey building was originally constructed in 1890 as the Falcarragh Police Barracks and used as such until 1920 when it became the Falcarragh Garda Station. This period in history coincides with the most memorable time in the development of the Irish Republic and therefore the building has witnessed some dramatic events. Permanent exhibits of the history and culture of the Barracks are displayed within the visitor centre, which adds to the uniqueness and authenticity of the centre. Exhibits which tell the history of the area. An tSean Bheairic has produced two audio-visual displays which are available to view in the centre which tell the history of the area and the history of policing in the area.


Review summary:

Rated 0.0 out of 5
0.0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Very good0%

Recent reviews:

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.

You have visited this place? Submit a new review: